Mobile Media Converter
- How do i trim/crop?
- Just add the files you want to trim or crop. Then right click on the selected file and select the operation you want. Make the changes you want and select OK. The trimming/cropping will be applied when you click "Convert".
- Why don't you make a 64-bit version available?
- There is a beta version available for 64-bit systems.
- My phone supports a different resolution than the 3GP videos that MMC produces.
- Firstly, select the "Mobile video - 3GP video" profile. Then click the "Advanced" button and in the "Video Size" text box enter the desired resolution in the following format: 123:123 (width:height). You can also select a predifined popular cellphone resolution from the drop-down box.
- How do i play 3GP videos and AMR audio on my computer?
- We suggest you to use our fast and easy Mobile 3GP player to play your AMR or 3GP files. Also on Windows platform you may use Apple QuickTime. On Linux you may use the Real Player or Helix.
- I have a device that works with Mobile Media Converter. How to submit it?
- Just send us your device name to mmc () miksoft.net and will include it in our list.
- What devices have been confirmed to work with Mobile Media Converter?
Mobile Media Converter has been verified by our users to be able to convert and create compatible audio and video files for the following devices:
- Thanks to MHKK for the latest Mobile Media Converter banner!
- Thanks to Rozowynos for the Christmas Mobile Media Converter banner!
- Thanks to SilverMercury for some older Mobile Media Converter banners!
- Thanks to KyraTeppelin for the Mobile Media Converter online banner!
- Latest Version: 1.8.5
- Added in 1.8.5: - Fixed YouTube downloading, - Sync Windows and Linux version
- Added in 1.8.2: - Fixed YouTube downloading (youtube-dl)
- Added in 1.8.0: - Improved simplified UI, - Added Favourite Profiles selector, - Bug fixes
- Added in 1.7.7: - Improved video downloader with more supported sites
- Added in 1.7.6: - Fixed YouTube downloading
- Added in 1.7.5: - Fixed YouTube downloading
- Added in 1.7.4: - Added DVD ripper, - Added YouTube playlist download, - Updated backend (latest mencoder and ffmpeg versions)
- Added in 1.7.3: - Added Upload profiles, - Fixed minor bugs
- Added in 1.7.2: - Fixed YouTube downloading, - Added support for multiple video/audio/subtitles streams of MKV media files, - Added support for Ubuntu's Unity enviroment
- Added in 1.7.1: - Fixed YouTube downloading
- Added in 1.7.0: - Interface redesign, - Filters added, - WebM support added (ffmpeg-0.6)
- Added in 1.6.1: - Fixed YouTube downloading, - Added selectable YouTube quality download
- Added in 1.6.0: - Added embedded subtitles functionality, - Added profiles manager, - Added YouTube queue functionality
- Added in 1.5.0: - Added Trim/Crop functionality, - Added progressbar, - Added conversion to MOV, PSP
- Added in 1.4.3: - Fixed YouTube downloading
- Added in 1.4.2: - Added AAC decoding (ffmpeg-0.5)
- Added in 1.4.1: - Added conversion to MP4 video
- Added in 1.4.0: - Added conversion to AMR-WB, WMA, OGG, WAV, AVI, WMV, FLV, - Added YouTube downloader
- Added in 1.3.0: - Added Conversion mode buttons , - Added Update function
- Added in 1.2.0: - Added More configuration window
- Added in 1.1.0: - Added Multiple files conversion , - Resizable window